United Kingdom, Cheltenham
In 2010 was created Ballpark Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cheltenham.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Ballpark Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Seedrs, Right Side Capital Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Passion Capital, Seedrs, Seedcamp. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OpenOcean, Stonebridge Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Ballpark Ventures works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2013. The average startup value when the investment from Ballpark Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight tray.io, Mitoo Sports, We Are Pop Up. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Android, Apps.
The current fund was established by Eric Newnham. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ballparkventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.