Ardesta appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Ann Arbor.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Ardesta, startups are often financed by Partech, 3i Group, Topspin Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Partech, 3i Group, Topspin Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scale Venture Partners, Horizon Ventures, Technology Partners.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2009. Opposing the other organizations, this Ardesta works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2005. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sensaphone, Sensicore, HandyLab Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Sensor, Health Diagnostics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|37 Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Alpha Technologies||Bellingham, United States, Washington|
|Asian Gateway Investments||-|
|Bauwens Digital||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Capital Medica Ventures||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Cass Business School||England, London, United Kingdom|
|CMS||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|DPR Construction||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Galaxy Finance Holding Group||-|
|Jindong Capital Investment||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Merus Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Movendo Capital||Missouri, Netherlands, United States|
|Nordic Angel Program||-|
|Pall||New York, Port Washington, United States|
|Urmin Group||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Waldencast||New York, New York, United States|
|Zhaogang.com||China, Hainan, Yangpu|
|Zhongzhihe Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$250K||15 Feb 2008||Aston Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$17M||26 Mar 2007||San Jose, California, United States|
|$13M||26 Sep 2005||Aston Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$7M||01 Sep 2005||San Jose, California, United States|
|$12M||29 Aug 2005||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||27 Apr 2004||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$12M||07 Apr 2004||San Jose, California, United States|
|$6M||28 Jul 2003||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.