In 2008 was created AlphaLab, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Pittsburgh.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the AlphaLab, startups are often financed by Sand Hill Angels, Proton Enterprises, John D'Orazio. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovation Works, Plug and Play, Sand Hill Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovation Works, Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh, Birchmere Ventures.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Social Media. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Zebra, Treatspace, Jetpack Workflow. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The top activity for fund was in 2013. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this AlphaLab works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpha Technologies||Bellingham, United States, Washington|
|China Telenet Ventures||-|
|Ferring Pharmaceuticals||Saint-prex, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Goat Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|J Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Linden Venture Fund||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Luma Launch||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|NFP||New York, New York, United States|
|Royal Majestics||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|RRC Group||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Sansar Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Stage 2 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Stream Global||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Taiko Pharmaceutical||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Xingshang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Zhongsheng Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|16 Jun 2022||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|10 Jun 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$50K||10 Dec 2021||Marietta, Ohio, United States|
|$50K||04 Nov 2021||-|
|21 Jun 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$25K||29 Apr 2018||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$25K||01 Jun 2017||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|03 May 2017||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|07 Apr 2017||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.