Alma Mundi Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The venture was found in Europe in Spain. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Madrid.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer, Insurance. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Acurable, BidAway, Sherpa The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Spain.
The fund was created by Rajeev Singh Molares. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 53 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Alma Mundi Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. When the investment is from Alma Mundi Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Alma Mundi Ventures, startups are often financed by Idinvest Partners, Cabiedes & Partners, Vinny Lingham. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Seedcamp, SGH CAPITAL, Mubadala Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TheVentureCity, Silicon Valley Bank, Bonsai Partners.
|11M||03 Jun 2021|
|650M||01 Jun 2021|
|5M||18 Mar 2021||Spain, A Coruña|
|8M||16 Mar 2021||Spain, Bilbao|
|35M||09 Feb 2021||Spain, Barcelona|
|3M||03 Dec 2020||Spain, Madrid|
|20M||02 Dec 2020||Spain, Valencia|
|23M||09 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
|12M||23 Sep 2020||Spain, Barcelona|
– Agentero, a digital insurance network, raised $13.5m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Alma Mundi Ventures with participation from existing institutional investors Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Financial Venture Studio, and Two Culture Capital. – The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.