The venture was found in Asia in United Arab Emirates. Mubadala Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the Abu Dhabi.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Mubadala Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Mubadala Ventures, startups are often financed by Data Collective DCVC, Felicis Ventures, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Felicis Ventures, Data Collective DCVC, CRV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Felicis Ventures, Data Collective DCVC, CRV.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cloud Computing, Therapeutics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Vividion Therapeutics, wefox Group (wefox & ONE), Platform9 Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$5M||29 Aug 2021||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|$1B||25 Aug 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$100M||24 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||04 Aug 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$275M||24 Jun 2021||Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea|
|$555M||04 Jun 2021||Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey|
|$125M||25 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$225M||27 Apr 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|26 Apr 2021||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
– Borzo (FKA Dostavista) is a Moscow, Russia-based crowdsourced same-day delivery service operating globally.
– The company raised $35M in Series C funding.
– Investors include Mubadala, VNV Global, RDIF and others.
– The new investment will be used to strengthen the company’s position on the international market under the Borzo brand and develop new products.
– Plentific is a London, UK-based platform for smart property management.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by new investors Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners alongside Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) and RXR Digital Ventures, as well as existing investors A/O PropTech and Target Global.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s presence in the United States, and globally, and to accelerate its engineering and product development to increase digitalisation across the property and facilities management space.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.