This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Spain, Europe. The main office of this VC is situated in Seville.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides Invercaria, start-ups are typically funded by Caixa Capital Risc. The fund often co-invests with Caixa Capital Risc. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Mobius Corporate Venture Capital, Michael J. Fox Foundation, Inveready Technology Investment Group.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Spain. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are IronGate, Vitelcom Mobile Technology, nLife Therapeutics. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Genetics, Pharmaceutical. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. Invercaria is involved in 16 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In 2006, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2013.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.