SGH CAPITAL appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Luxembourg. The venture was found in Europe in Luxembourg.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This SGH CAPITAL works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the SGH CAPITAL, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Signatures Capital, Streamlined Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Signatures Capital, 500 Startups, Visionnaire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Streamlined Ventures, Signatures Capital.
The current fund was established by Alexandre Azoulay. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zume Pizza, Guardant Health, Zipline. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|Berkshire Hathaway||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Citadel Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Delta Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Exago HQ||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|GBP Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Mosaik Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nanfang Dushi Newspaper||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Quest International Management||California, Torrance, United States|
|Resource Capital Funds||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|$10M||06 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$5M||24 Nov 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$6M||22 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||15 Nov 2021||Kearny, New Jersey, United States|
|$1M||05 Oct 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|07 Sep 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|31 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$13M||29 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$14M||17 Jun 2021||Maryland, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.