Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2014. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Seattle. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Developer Tools, Speech Recognition. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Blue Canoe Learning, Xnor.ai
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tsingyuan Ventures, Think +, Qualcomm Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Madrona Venture Group, Think +, Plug and Play.
Opposing the other organizations, this Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Tongjing Xinnengyuan Jituan||China, Quzhou|
|EBSCO Capital||United States, Birmingham|
|Club Acceleratori||Italy, Milano|
|Joseph Rowntree Foundation||United Kingdom, York|
|Taiyuan Kechuang Jiade Chuangye Touzi Zhongxin||China, Taiyuan|
|Agile Equity||United States, New York|
|Tibet Yunyi Capital Investment||China, Xizhang|
|SpinUp Venture||Russia, Moscow|
|Spangler Group||United States, Seattle|
|Kapyon Ventures||United States, San Diego|
|Tudor Growth Equity||United States, Boston|
|Poly Culture Group||China, Beijing|
|Creative England||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|Labora Group||United States, Dallas|
|Wyre Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|GREE VR Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|$350K||15 Jul 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$6M||16 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$4M||23 Sep 2020||United States, Seattle|
|$3M||18 Aug 2020||United States, Seattle|
Blue Canoe Learning
|$2M||10 Oct 2019||United States, Bellevue|
|$2M||02 Feb 2017||United States, Seattle|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.