Alium Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The company was established in Australia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Alium Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Alium Capital performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Alium Capital, startups are often financed by Larsen Ventures, H2 Ventures, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perle Ventures, Seven West Media, Larsen Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Thorney Investment, The Jagen Group, Smile Group.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bitcoin.com.au, EatClub, Respondent Inc.. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
68.4% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
3.1% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.