The main office of represented VC is situated in the Melbourne. The venture was found in Australia.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The typical startup value when the investment from Thorney Investment is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Thorney Investment works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Crowdsourcing, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GetSwift, Timelio, Cluey Learning.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Thorney Investment, startups are often financed by Follow[the]Seed, Data Collective DCVC, Carthona Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Regal Funds Management, The Jagen Group, Seven West Media. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seven West Media, Fidelity International.
|57 Stars||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Anyuan Fund||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Avista Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|BOD Tech Ventures||-|
|Brain Power||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Cyrus Poonawalla Group||India, Maharashtra, Pune|
|Gryphon Investments||Chesterfield, Missouri, United States|
|IRDI||France, Occitania, Toulouse|
|Lakewest Venture Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Staidson Hongkong Investment||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Sulzer Chemtech||Switzerland, Winterthur, Zurich|
|The Pearl Fund||-|
|Tigeryeah Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$3M||26 Apr 2022||Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States|
|$18M||31 Jan 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$15M||06 Dec 2021||San Mateo, California, United States|
|$7M||02 Dec 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$18M||30 Nov 2021||-|
|$10M||26 Oct 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
RedEarth Energy Storage
|$8M||11 Oct 2021||Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia|
|$5M||20 Jul 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$15M||25 May 2021||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.