This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
H2 Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2015. The fund is located in Australia. The main office of this VC is situated in Sydney.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 76 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from H2 Ventures is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. H2 Ventures is involved in 27 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Reinventure Group, Mike Zimmerman, Global Founders Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by AMP New Ventures, Reinventure Group, Perle Ventures, as well as 2 other investors.
The fund was established by Ben Heap, Toby Heap. Besides the listed founders, we have found 5 key employees of this fund in our database.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Valiant. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Artificial Intelligence, Finance. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Australia.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: h2.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.