In 2010 was created Akkadian Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DocuSign, Apptio, Splunk. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Personal Finance, Software.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Akkadian Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Shasta Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, Trinity Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, ff Venture Capital.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Akkadian Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 62 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Akkadian Ventures performs on 24 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund was created by Benjamin Black, Peter T. Smith. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|28 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Oct 2021||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$30M||01 Sep 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$75M||18 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$100M||11 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Mar 2021||Los Altos, California, United States|
|04 Nov 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
– Fieldin is an USA and Israel-based AgTech startup.
– Company raised $30M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Fortissimo Capital with participation from Zeev Ventures, Icon Ventures, Maor Investments, Akkadian Ventures, Terra Ventures, Gal Ventures, Germin8, and Mindset.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– Reali is a real estate and fintech company based in San Mateo, California.
– The company raised $250m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Zeev Ventures with participation from Akkadian Ventures, Signia Ventures, and others.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate national expansion and product advancements to its Reali Trade-In and Reali Cash Offer services.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.