In 1976 was created Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Abu Dhabi. The venture was found in Asia in United Arab Emirates.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, startups are often financed by GIC, Goldman Sachs, TPG Growth. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GIC, Goldman Sachs, SBI Mutual Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GIC, Yes Bank, ValueAct Capital.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Abu Dhabi Investment Authority is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Abu Dhabi Investment Authority works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moderna Therapeutics, Bandhan Bank, ReNew Power Ventures. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Therapeutics. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
Funds with similar focus
IIFL Home Loan
|$286M||09 Jun 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$725M||31 May 2022||Caledonia, Michigan, United States|
|$45M||16 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$1B||21 Dec 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited
|$187M||16 Dec 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
The Ardonagh Group
|$1B||15 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$350M||13 Dec 2021||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$500M||09 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$370M||18 Nov 2021||Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.