This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
91springboard is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2012. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Gurgaon. The fund is located in India, Asia.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Aside from 91springboard, start-ups are often funded by Zishaan Hayath, Zeroth.AI, SOSV. The most common co-investors for the fund are LetsVenture, Anthill Ventures, ah! Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Smile Group, SOSV, MOX.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. NeoStencil is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Education, Machine Learning. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 3 percentage points less exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund was established by Anand Vemuri, Deepak Sharma, Pranay Gupta, Varun Chawla.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 91springboard.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.