This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Vienna
This investor is located in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in Vienna.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is CIT GAP Funds. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Microsoft Accelerator Seattle, InterWest Partners, CIT GAP Funds.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund was established by Haresh Bhungalia. Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Big Data, Analytics. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is DataRPM Corporation.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: supind.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.