United States, Vienna
The main office of represented VC is situated in the Vienna. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DataRPM Corporation. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CIT GAP Funds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Microsoft Accelerator Seattle, InterWest Partners, CIT GAP Funds.
The current fund was established by Haresh Bhungalia. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2013. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: supind.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.