Zions First National Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1873. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Salt Lake City.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Zions First National Bank performs on 14 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2010. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Zions First National Bank, startups are often financed by Creation Capital, Spectrum Equity, Ruchi Sanghvi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Webster Bank, Union Bank of India, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Social Capital, ICONIQ Capital.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Web Hosting, Social Media Marketing. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SurveyMonkey, C7 Data Centers, Amedica.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|IMG Worldwide||United States, New York|
|Huatai Securities||China, Nanjing|
|Willfly Ventures||India, Mumbai|
|Qilu (Xiamen) Equity Investment||China, Xiamen|
|Millenna FVCI III||-|
|Hongbiao Touzi||China, Jian|
|Junxin Yingtai Investment||China, Yuexiu District|
|Dahlman Rose & Company||United States, New York|
|BOSCH CAPITAL ADVISORS||Russia, Moscow|
|Global Cleantech Capital||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Sidekick Fund||United States, New York|
|Charlottesville Angel Network||United States, Charlottesville|
|RockBridge Capital Partners||United States, Columbus|
|Institue for Information & Communications Technology Promotion (Korea)||-|
|Cota Capital||United States, San Francisco|
Renewable Energy Trust Capital
|$239M||14 Jul 2015||United States, San Francisco|
|$15M||07 Sep 2010||United States, Salt Lake City|
C7 Data Centers
|$9M||16 Aug 2010||United States, Lindon|
|$70K||01 Jan 2007||United States, Salt Lake City|
|$100K||01 Dec 1999||United States, Salt Lake City|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.