Zephyr Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Varthana, Shortlist, e2E RAIL. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Search Engine. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Zephyr Management is 10-50 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Zephyr Management performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Thomas Barry. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Zephyr Management, startups are often financed by Alteria Capital, Alchemist Accelerator, Village Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are University Ventures, Omidyar Network, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alteria Capital, Accel, Zephyr Acorn.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||22 Jun 2021||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$3M||20 Jan 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$2M||01 Jan 2021||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$6M||19 Dec 2019||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$16M||13 Oct 2019||Shanghai|
|$2M||12 Jun 2019||Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka|
|$7M||13 Feb 2019||Tamil Nadu|
|$10M||27 Nov 2018||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$3M||06 Apr 2018||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.