Whitecap Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Toronto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada.
This Whitecap Venture Partners works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 70 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight IRYSTEC, Clearwater Clinical Limited, Classcraft. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Content Discovery, Consumer Goods. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Whitecap Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Social Starts, Wellington Financial, Virgin Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sands Capital Ventures, Round13 Capital, RA Capital Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sands Capital Ventures, RA Capital Management, Hatteras Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$30M||19 Apr 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$14M||30 Mar 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|06 Jan 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||16 Dec 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$59M||08 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||07 Oct 2021||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|08 Sep 2021||Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada|
|$10M||29 Jul 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$27M||26 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Vetster is a virtual veterinary and pet care marketplace offering preventative and urgent care services.
– The company raised $12.25M in funding.
– The round was led by Whitecap Venture Partners with participation from Brightspark Ventures, Hedgewood and angels including Wealthsimple’s Michael Katchen and Leen Li, Robert Halpern, and Jeff Fettes.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating growth and expanding its offering and services into new regions including the UK, Australia, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
– Vetster has raised $12.25M CAD after only six months since launching its veterinary telemedicine service.
– The investment is led by Whitecap Venture Partners along with Brightspark Ventures, Hedgewood and angels including Wealthsimple’s Michael Katchen and Leen Li, Robert Halpern, and Jeff Fettes also contributing to the round.
– Vetster is on a trajectory to expand into new regions including the UK, Australia, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.