Round13 Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Toronto.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Round13 Capital, startups are often financed by Extreme Venture Partners, Social Starts, Relay Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BDC Venture Capital, Whitecap Venture Partners, Hyde Park Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OMERS Ventures, Napier Park Global Capital, Kensington Capital Partners Limited.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Services, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TouchBistro, Damon Motors, HiMama. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada.
Comparing to the other companies, this Round13 Capital performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Round13 Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
This organization was formed by Bruce Croxon, John Eckert. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|American Securities||New York, New York, United States|
|Green Tomato||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Illinois Metropolitan Investment Fund||Illinois, Oak Brook, United States|
|Integrity Partners||Alamo, California, United States|
|Isal Amlat Investments||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Kernel Labs||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|kyu Collective||New York, New York, United States|
|Yuantong Jijin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
Field Effect Software
|$34M||09 Dec 2022||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$8M||07 Dec 2022||San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States|
|$8M||10 Nov 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
Horizon Blockchain Games
|$40M||04 Oct 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||31 Aug 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$5M||04 Aug 2022||-|
|$150M||07 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$19M||22 Feb 2022||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$119M||01 Feb 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Athennian is a cloud-based legal entity management software platform based in Calgary, Canada.
– The company raised $7m CAD in Series A extension funding.
– The round was led by Arthur Ventures with participation from new investors Touchdown Ventures and Clio CEO, Jack Newton, Round13 Capital and other existing investors.
– The company will use the capital to increase the size of its global team, invest in product development, and expand its cloud-based services.
– TradeCafe Inc. has secured a $10m equity investment from Round13 Capital.
– Concurrent with the investment, John Eckert, Round13 co-founder and Managing Partner, will be joining the TradeCafe board of directors.
– TradeCafe plans to use the funding to support the company’s global expansion, extend the reach of its technology to new markets, and enable ongoing research and development for its commodities trading platform.
– This investment brings the total funding raised to date to $43.5m.
– TradeCafe is a cloud-based technology platform and online marketplace for trading protein commodities.
– This global platform has been used to conduct, finance, and fulfill over $2bn in trade transactions to date, and provides value across the entire supply chain, from producer to processor to retailer – at zero cost.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.