Investeco Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2003. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto. The company was established in North America in Canada.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Investeco Capital, startups are often financed by BrandProject, Emil Capital Partners, Acton Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S2G Ventures, Emil Capital Partners, Eighteen94 Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Ontario Capital Growth, Tech Capital Partners, Relay Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Consumer Electronics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ecobee, GeoDigital, Miovision Technologies
This organization was formed by Andrew Heintzman. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Investeco Capital performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||23 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$7M||13 Apr 2021||Canada, " Canada"}|
Love Good Fats
|$10M||13 Oct 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$10M||13 Aug 2020||Canada, Mississauga|
|01 Nov 2019||Canada, " Canada"}|
The Jackfruit Company
|13 Aug 2019||United States, Boulder|
|$5M||01 Mar 2019||United States, Oakland|
Maison Le Grand
|01 Dec 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||19 Nov 2018||United States, Danbury|
– Tiny Organics, a NYC-based early childhood nutrition company, closed an $11m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Springdale Ventures with participation from InvestEco, Silas Capital, Human Ventures, VegInvest, Babylist, Gaingels, XFactor Ventures, Natureza and Howard Morgan.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations, build the brand and customer awareness in the market, and develop new product categories and sales channels.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.