National Bank of Canada appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1859. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Calgary.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from National Bank of Canada is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this National Bank of Canada works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, FinTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Enerkem, MX Technologies, Sensibill.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the National Bank of Canada, startups are often financed by Ferst Capital Partners - FCP, Mistral Venture Partners, Desjardins Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Desjardins Venture Capital, White Star Capital, Toronto Dominion Bank Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec, White Star Capital, Walter Capital Partners.
WeCook - Repas WeCook
|7M||26 Jan 2021||Canada, " Canada"}|
|21 Jan 2021||Canada, London|
|250M||10 Oct 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|6M||27 Jul 2020||Canada, Longueuil|
|4M||06 Jul 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|5M||01 Jun 2020||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|01 May 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|4M||05 Nov 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
|5M||31 Jul 2019||Canada, Longueuil|
– ShopperPlus is a Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada-based e-commerce platform. – Company raised CAD $20m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Celtic House Asia Partners with participation from Canada Business Growth Fund, Celtic House Venture Partners and the National Bank of Canada, as well as individual investors e-commerce shopping app Wish co-founder Danny Zhang and Sequoia China managing director Kevin Pan. – The company intends to use the funds to expand the platform to include more vertical p... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.