In 1982 was created PI Financial, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Vancouver.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the PI Financial, startups are often financed by Salman Partners, Beacon Securities, Harrington Global. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salman Partners, Beacon Securities, Lightyear Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salman Partners, Beacon Securities, Cormark Securities Inc..
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Slyce. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Finance, Oil and Gas.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Opposing the other organizations, this PI Financial works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|$39M||06 Jul 2022||Red Deer, Canada|
Endeavour Silver Corp
|$40M||15 Mar 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$36M||08 Mar 2022||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$8M||12 Nov 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$9M||23 Apr 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$3M||30 Mar 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Nighthawk Gold Corp.
|$8M||22 Mar 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$10M||08 Mar 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$86M||08 Jan 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.