Vulpes Investment Management Pte Ltd is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Vulpes Investment Management Pte Ltd, startups are often financed by Cocoon Capital, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are University of Oxford, Odey Asset Management.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising Platforms, Marketing. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Chronos Therapeutics.
Funds with similar focus
|Alabaster||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Altice SA||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Capital criativo||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Freycinet Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kinetic Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nimble Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Toa Capital Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Wofengyuan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$4M||07 Feb 2022||-|
|18 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$3M||05 Jan 2022||-|
|$7M||01 Dec 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||29 Oct 2021||Manila, Manila, Philippines|
|$15M||21 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||12 Oct 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||06 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Intrepid Group Asia
|$11M||10 Jun 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
– Veremark is a global pre-employment screening service for companies to verify employee credentials.
– The company raised $2.8m in seed funding.
– Backers included follow-on investors ACF Investors, Triple Point Ventures and SOV Ventures, new institutional investor Vulpes Investment Management in Singapore where Veremark has an office alongside other regional presence in London, India, Philippines, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as Prasanna Sankar, co-founder of US HR Tech Unicorn Rippling; Drew Austin, the founder of recently acquired HR chatbot solution Wade & Wendy; Rika Christanto an angel/seed investor and part of the Accel Starter program who also participated in the round, and UK Regtech entrepreneur Charlie Delingpole, who founded ComplyAdvantage, one of the Veremark’s clients.
– The company, which has raised $3.8m in total funding to date, intends to use the funds to expand in the pre-employment screening market (reportedly worth $16bn per year), and to offer both a standalone web platform, as well as an API offering that lets other service providers plug the Veremark’s verification engine into their service and instantly provide pre-employment screening services to their clients.
– Oxford Endovascular from Oxford develops a micro stent to treat brain aneurysms.
– The company raised $10m in series A funding round.
– The round was led by new investors Vulpes Investment Management, who joined to lead the round and funds from the Additio Investment Group.
– Existing investors Oxford Sciences Innovation PLC, Parkwalk Advisors, Perivoli Innovations, Oxford Investment Consultants, the University of Oxford and private individuals also followed on.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.