The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Trans-Pacific Technology Fund (TPTF), startups are often financed by Threshold, Obvious Ventures, Jenny Rooke. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Willett Advisors LLC, VPG Asia, Two Sigma Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Finch Therapeutics Group, Kata.ai, Heal. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Home Health Care. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Carleton University||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Communitas Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Daikin Industries||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Fusion Partners||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|MIT Corporation||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Prestige Capital Corporation||Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States|
|Shanghai Guangya Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Shanghai Zhiyi||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Visionaries Club||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Zhejiang Zhongyu Xinxi Keji Youxian Gongsi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$4M||06 Jul 2022||Setiabudi, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$1M||12 Sep 2021||Setiabudi, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$3M||04 Jun 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|01 Apr 2021||Setiabudi, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$90M||17 Sep 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
|$53M||21 Aug 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|$400M||13 Dec 2018||California, United States|
|$20M||22 May 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||29 Aug 2017||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
– Prixa, an Indonesian health tech startup, raised $3m in funding.
– The round was led by Telkom Indonesia’s MDI Ventures and Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, with participation from Siloam Hospitals Group.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.