The Still River Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the The Still River Fund, startups are often financed by InveStar Capital, HealthCare Ventures, Yasuda Enterprise Development. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are InveStar Capital, HealthCare Ventures, Yasuda Enterprise Development. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yasuda Enterprise Development, InveStar Capital, HealthCare Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Biopharma. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Broadband Access Systems, Xelor Software, HookMedia. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Opposing the other organizations, this The Still River Fund works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. When the investment is from The Still River Fund the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Wanxiang Shiba Media Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BuiltUp Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Graph Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Gravity Payments||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Hyperplane Venture Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Lough Shore Investments||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|MidCap Financial||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Poseidon Asset Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Roadzen||New York, New York, United States|
|Sangam Ventures||Chattarpur, Delhi, India|
|$8M||02 Dec 2009||Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||12 Jan 2007||Shanghai|
|$25M||01 Dec 2006||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||14 Sep 2005||New Hampshire, United States|
|$30M||12 Dec 2003||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||05 Feb 2003||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Global Communication Devices
|$15M||15 Oct 2001||Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||23 May 2001||Shanghai|
|$10M||01 Jan 2001||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.