The Exxel Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Argentina, Buenos Aires
The Exxel Group was established in 1991, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in South America, Argentina. The the headquarters of this VC is in Buenos Aires.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Aside from The Exxel Group, start-ups are often funded by Sycamore Ventures, Topline Capital, Top Line Growth Capital. The fund often co-invests with Sycamore Ventures, Morningside Group, MDS Capital, overall with 2 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners, Tudor Investments, Tudor Growth Equity.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. MAKO Surgical, Destineer, Brijot Imaging Systems are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Security. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. The Exxel Group is involved in 14 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. This fund was the most active in 2007. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 23 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.6% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.