Zu00fcrcher Kantonal Bank appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1870. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Zu00fcrich. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Zu00fcrcher Kantonal Bank, startups are often financed by investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT), Business Angels Switzerland (BAS). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are StartAngels Network, 3wVentures, Redalpine Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Zu00fcrcher Kantonalbank ZKB, OCCIDENT.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Zu00fcrcher Kantonal Bank the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Switzerland. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GetYourGuide, MerLion Pharma, Stokes Bio. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Information Technology.
|5M||28 Feb 2018||Switzerland, Zurich|
|26M||20 Oct 2008||United States, San Jose|
|2M||30 Jun 2018||Switzerland, Zurich|
|1M||15 Apr 2020||Switzerland, Lausanne|
|4M||25 Jun 2020||Switzerland, Zurich|
|3M||14 Sep 2018||Switzerland, Zurich|
|10M||23 May 2019||Switzerland, Zurich|
|1M||20 Jan 2015||Switzerland, Lucerne|
|2M||15 Nov 2019||Switzerland, Basel|
|21M||28 Mar 2018||Switzerland, Lausanne|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.