|$55M||25 May 2021||California, United States|
|$55M||06 May 2021||Oregon, United States|
|$24M||15 Apr 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||07 Oct 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$5M||04 Aug 2020||California, United States|
|$65M||24 Mar 2020||California, United States|
|$7M||10 Mar 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$28M||03 Mar 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$58M||08 Aug 2018||California, United States|
– Zenflow, Inc. is a South San Francisco, CA-based medical device company developing a minimally invasive treatment for urinary obstruction caused by enlarged prostate, or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
– Company raised $24m in Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Invus Opportunities with participation from F-Prime Capital, Medical Technology Venture Partners, Golden Seeds, Astia Angels, CloudStone Capital, SV Tech Ventures, and others.
– The new investment will be used to further develop the company’s Spring® System, a minimally invasive treatment option for patients who suffer debilitating symptoms due to enlarged prostate.
– Oculii, a maker of high-resolution commercial imaging 4D radar, raised $55M in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by Catapult Ventures and Conductive Ventures, with participation from Taiwania Capital, Susquehanna Investment Group (SIG), HELLA Ventures, PHI-Zoyi Capital, R7 Partners, VectoIQ, ACVC Partners, Mesh Ventures, SV Tech Ventures, Schox Ventures, and Signature Bank.
– The new funding will be used to scale and deliver on demand of Tier-1’s and OEMs globally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.