The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Calgary. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the SpringBank TechVentures, startups are often financed by Celtic House Venture Partners, Tera Capital Corporation, McLean Watson Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GrowthWorks Capital, BDC Venture Capital, Xilinx. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VenGrowth Asset Management, Ventures West, McLean Watson Venture Capital.
The important activity for fund was in 2004. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this SpringBank TechVentures performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SiberCore Technologies, Antarctica Systems, QuIC Financial Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Arafura Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Carlton Communications||England, London, United Kingdom|
|EXOR N.V.||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Jiatai Yongli Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Jike Xueyuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|LUMA Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Michigan Department of Transportation||Lansing, Michigan, United States|
|NES Partners||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|NewDo Venture||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Quest Diagnostics||Madison, New Jersey, United States|
|RedHouse Associates||Houston, Texas, United States|
|SI Securities, LLC||-|
|Tokyu Agency||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Toyoda Gosei||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Kiyosu|
|West Hill Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Zi Mei She||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zillionize Angel||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|$6M||03 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||10 Jan 2006||British Columbia|
|$1M||19 Feb 2005||-|
|$3M||24 Oct 2004||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Intelligent Photonics Control
|$10M||30 Jun 2003||Canada, Ontario, Canada|
|$30M||28 Mar 2001||Canada, Ontario, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.