Sports Investment Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GameOn, Umbel, Supponor. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Publishing, Advertising.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Sports Investment Partners, startups are often financed by Knight Enterprise Fund, XG Ventures, Wei Hopeman. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XG Ventures, Steve Norall, Snoop Dogg. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Skystar Capital, RHL Ventures, Quest Venture Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Sports Investment Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|Alps Capital innovation||-|
|American Honda Finance Corporation||California, Torrance, United States|
|Bain Capital Private Equity||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Delos Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Evgeny Gokhberg & Alice Kletskaia||-|
|Grameen Foundation||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Jiaxing Junde Touzi||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|Londonderry Management||New York, New York, United States|
|MS Direct Group||Kreuzlingen, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland|
|ONES Ventures||China, Shanghai|
|Partners at Venture||Belgium, Ostend, West Flanders|
|Southern Oregon Angel Investors Network||Medford, Oregon, United States|
|Swift River Investments||Bolton, Massachusetts, United States|
|The Access Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Via Varejo||Brazil, São Caetano Do Sul, São Paulo|
|WAM LLC||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|Zuma Ventures||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|$500K||27 Nov 2017||England|
|07 Nov 2017||England|
|$2M||14 Jul 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||29 Apr 2016||England|
|$25M||18 Nov 2015||Austin, Texas, United States|
|21 Jul 2015||County Dublin|
|20 Nov 2013||England|
|$17M||08 Jun 2012||England|
Arena Events Group plc
|$22M||14 Feb 2012||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.