The main department of described VC is located in the San Jose. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Satwik Ventures, startups are often financed by Labrador Ventures, Innovacom, Canaan Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Labrador Ventures, Innovacom, Canaan Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Labrador Ventures, Innovacom, Canaan Partners.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Satwik Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aperto Networks, WireX Communications, Lynx Software Technologies We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Alberta Investment Management||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Chuanrong Equity Investment||China, Zhejiang, Zhoushan|
|Invictus Capital||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Jinan Yinghai Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Jinan, Shandong|
|K2 Wind Foundation||-|
|LDV Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|On Grid Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|PhilQuo Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Sandbox & Co||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sanoh Industrial Co.||Japan, Niigata, Niigata Prefecture|
|SenaHill Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|signals Venture Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Stone Canyon Industries||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Tata Sons Ltd||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Wee Hur Holdings||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe||New York, New York, United States|
|$36M||27 Apr 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$17M||14 Sep 2005||Canada, British Columbia, Canada|
|$20M||08 Mar 2004||Canada, British Columbia, Canada|
|$22M||16 Dec 2002||Canada, British Columbia, Canada|
|$27M||23 Jan 2001||Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
|$26M||03 Oct 2000||Canada, British Columbia, Canada|
Lynx Software Technologies
|$35M||19 Jun 2000||San Jose, California, United States|
|$3M||24 Apr 2000||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$15M||01 Jan 2000||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.