The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Safar Partners, startups are often financed by Social Starts, PBJ Capital, MassChallenge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Engine, Starlight Ventures, Social Starts.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Commonwealth Fusion, Embr Labs Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Solar, Clean Energy.
Funds with similar focus
|Bamboo Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Deutsche Bahn Digital Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Digital Ventures||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|Fang Group||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|France Telecom Technologies Investissements||France, Ile-de-France, Issy-les-moulineaux|
|Heller Financial||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Heritas Capital Management||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|HSBC Equipment Finance UK Ltd||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Huaqiang Asset Management Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Iberdrola||Bilbao, Pais Vasco, Spain|
|Kalonia Venture Partners||-|
|LGT Lightstone||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shenzhen Chuangfu Chengzhang Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|startech||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Venista Ventures||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Vorwerk Direct Selling Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Metal Oxide Technologies
|$23M||15 Dec 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$115M||27 Jun 2019||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Via Separations, a rapidly-scaling technology company that enables industrial decarbonization, announced a $38m investment, led by NGP ETP, a growth equity investor focused on opportunities in the global transition toward a lower carbon economy.
– 2040 Foundation also participated in the round, alongside existing investors, including: The Engine, Safar Partners, Prime Impact Fund, Embark Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
– The new capital will be used to drive deployment in the pulp and paper sector and accelerate platform expansion to reduce energy usage throughout chemical production.
– Via has begun deploying its platform to slash energy use and propel enhanced production in the pulp and paper sector with its sights set on broadly applicable industrial manufacturing.
– The company is electrifying industrial processes by replacing inefficient thermal separations with filtration-based systems.
– Verve Motion is a wearable robotics startup based in Cambridge, MA.
– The company raised $15M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Construct Capital with participation from Founder Collective, Pillar VC, Safar Partners, OUP and a number of angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.