The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Lincoln.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the PBJ Capital, startups are often financed by Social Starts, Sigma Prime Ventures, Sigma Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Social Starts, Joyance Partners, Bose Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, Safar Partners, Joyance Partners.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight aPriori Technologies, Embr Labs, Portal Instruments. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|Argonaut Investments||California, Corte Madera, United States|
|Beijing Yanhuang||Beijing, China, Fangshan|
|Companion Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Ellis International||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Fengbo Huixin Fund||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Hongshan Fund||China, Ürümqi, Xinjiang|
|John Lewis & Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|KTB Investment & Securities||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Kyosemi||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|LeadinWay||Hsinchu, Taiwan, Taiwan Province|
|Marco Polo||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Martlet Venture Management||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|National IT Industry Promotion Agency - NIPA||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Shenshang Xingye Fund||-|
|US Angel Investors||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Wei Fund||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|WS Ventures Management||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$6M||06 Apr 2022||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||08 Mar 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$12M||01 Mar 2022||California, United States|
Allure Security Technology
|$6M||10 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||31 Jan 2022||Indiana, United States|
|$4M||27 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$17M||13 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||18 Nov 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$17M||05 Nov 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– Armored Things is a crowd analysis and intelligence software company based in Boston, MA.
– Company raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Nimble Ventures with participation from Gutbrain Ventures, PBJ Capital, and Micromanagement Ventures, as well as existing investors Glasswing Ventures, Will Ventures, and iNovia Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to build out its product platform, add to its team, and accelerate its go-to-market efforts in sports and entertainment venues, and on college and corporate campuses.
– Native Voice, an on-demand voice services ecosystem that enables users to communicate directly by voice with their favorite brands, today announced the conclusion of its seed funding round, raising $14 million.
– The round was led by Gutbrain Ventures and includes participation from PBJ Capital, Signal Peak Ventures with participation from Revel Partners, Ideaship (the VC arm of Panasonic’s IP division), Technexus (the VC arm of Shure), and others.
– Native Voice is an on-demand voice services library for access to the brands people rely on every day to help them get more done.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.