Kensington Capital Partners Limited appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Kensington Capital Partners Limited works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Kensington Capital Partners Limited, startups are often financed by Tom Williams, Nexus Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BDC Venture Capital, Relay Ventures, Hedgewood. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Relay Ventures, Napier Park Global Capital, Mayfield Fund.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Brand Marketing, SaaS. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TouchBistro, Influitive, NatureBox.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|BTI Partners||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Function Investments||Florida, Miami, United States|
|G2T3V||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ING Corporate Investments||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|New U Venture Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|NGB Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Savills||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xinyu Tianchi Investment Management Center||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|$70M||27 Sep 2022||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$19M||25 May 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$30M||19 Apr 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||08 Mar 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|10 Feb 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||30 Nov 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$59M||08 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$100M||04 Oct 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$6M||09 Jun 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
– Plus One Robotics from San Francisco has completed a $33m Series B funding.
– McRock Capital and TransLink Ventures co-led the round, with participation from BMWi Ventures, Kensington Capital Partners, and Ironspring Ventures alongside existing investors.
– Whitney Rockley of McRock Capital and Toshi Otani of TransLink will join the company’s Board of Directors.
– Plus One Robotics, a computer vision software company, raised $33m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by McRock Capital and TransLink Ventures, and joined by BMWi Ventures, Kensington Capital Partners, and Ironspring Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand operations internationally to keep up with the accelerated demand for robotics.
– The system also allows for group management, controlling up to 50 robots at once.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.