Rokk3r Fuel EXO appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2017. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Miami.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Rokk3r Fuel EXO, startups are often financed by Rokk3r, Vinny Lingham, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ocean Azul Partners, Vulcan Capital, VAS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ocean Azul Partners.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 57 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The current fund was established by German Montoya, Jeff Ransdell, Nabyl Charania. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Taxfyle, AdMobilize, HYP3R. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketing, SaaS.
Funds with similar focus
|China Sunbridge Technology||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|City of London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Collaborative Ventures||Concord, North Carolina, United States|
|Collector Bank||Gothenburg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|Cotton Research and Development Corporation (CRDC)||-|
|Covent Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Engagement Commerce Lab||Japan, Tokyo|
|Hindustan Times||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Hiroshima Bank||Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|Miramichi Technology Fund||-|
|Nord Holding||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Scanate||California, Mountain View, United States|
|Sherpa Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Toyota Tsusho||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Tramway Venture Partners||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|Wavemaker Genesis||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|30 Jun 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$19M||18 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$50M||28 Mar 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$10M||16 Feb 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$5M||15 Feb 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$200M||09 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||29 Oct 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$70M||24 Feb 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$15M||13 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.