QUAD Investment Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Credit Bureau, Management Information Systems. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ABL Bio, Vedanta Biosciences, Oncorus The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the QUAD Investment Management, startups are often financed by DSC Investment, Symbiosis Group, SunStates Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shinhan Private Equity, SV Investment Partners, IMM Investment.
Akili Interactive Labs
|$110M||26 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||08 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
4D Molecular Therapeutics
|$75M||16 Jun 2020||California, United States|
Korea Credit Data
|$8M||16 Jan 2020||South Korea|
|$1M||11 Nov 2019||South Korea|
|$15M||16 Oct 2019||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$16M||23 Sep 2019||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$79M||21 Aug 2019||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Korea Credit Data
|$4M||17 May 2019||South Korea|
– PureTech Health plc, a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company, announced that its Founded Entity, Akili Interactive, has secured $160 million of combined equity and debt financing.
– The financing included a $110 million Series D equity financing round led by Neuberger Berman Funds and joined by new investors Polaris Partners, Mirae Assets, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., New Leaf Venture Partners, Dave Baszucki (Founder and CEO of Roblox Corporation), QUAD Investment Management, and Ladera Venture Partners and a credit facility for up to $50 million with Silicon Valley Bank.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.