This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Sweden, Europe. The the headquarters of this VC is in Stockholm.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Resy is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Lifestyle, Restaurants. In addition, there are 6 more industries where it has achieved success.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 other investors. Besides Panarea Capital, start-ups are typically funded by e.ventures, Payam Zamani, Greycroft and 3 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are e.ventures, Novel TMT Ventures, InterWest Partners, the total number of co-investors is 3. The investors in the following rounds are usually e.ventures, InterWest Partners, Greycroft, and 4 VCs in total.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2019. In comparison with other funds, Panarea Capital makes 38 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2014.
We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.63 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.