|06 May 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$3M||30 Apr 2021||-|
|$14M||24 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||12 Jan 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$6M||29 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||24 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Mar 2020||Oakland, California, United States|
– Socratic, an early-stage startup that wants to bring data to bear on a developer-focused task management system, announced a $3m seed investment from Unusual Ventures, Overtime.vc and a couple of industry angels.
– The company is also opening up public beta of the software starting today.
– Company co-founder and CEO Nolan Wright says that he wants to build a new kind of task management system by using data to drive decisions.
– “Socratic is the first task management system that has been built from the ground up to use data and data science to help individuals and teams work better,” Wright explained.
– It does this by letting developers work as they normally do, while Socratic works behind the scenes tracking all the critical data.
– Moderne, a Seattle-based software company, raised $4.7m in funding.
– The round was led by True Ventures and joined by Mango Capital, Overtime.vc, Github CTO Jason Warner, Datadog co-founder and CEO Olivier Pomel, and Coverity co-founder and former CTO Andy Chou.
– The company plans to use the funding to bring its software to market and grow its team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.