In 2017 was created OTB Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Amsterdam.
The current fund was established by Adam Niewinski, Marcin Hejka. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ICEYE, SEGRON, Spaceknow. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Advertising, Artificial Intelligence. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the OTB Ventures, startups are often financed by Wavemaker Partners, True Ventures, Lifeline Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Earlybird Venture Capital, TDJ Pitango Ventures, Wavemaker Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Target Global, TDJ Pitango Ventures, Salesforce Ventures.
|Active Starts||California, San Francisco, United States|
|BDPME||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Common Fund||Connecticut, United States, Wilton|
|Fondo de Capital Privado (FCP)||-|
|Guangzhou Chuangxi Enterprise Management||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Heyong Touzi||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Jincheng Boshi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Korys||Belgium, Flemish Brabant, Vlaams-Brabant|
|Medtech Syndicate Nominee||-|
|MRCF Biomedical Translation Fund||-|
|Peak State Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Polar Capital Holdings||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Spangler Financial Group||-|
|Tianma Bearing Group||China, Guangdong, Huzhou|
|Ventura Family Office||Buenaventura, Colombia, Valle del Cauca|
|Western Life Sciences Venture Fund||Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg|
|$72M||03 May 2022||Vilnius, Vilnius County, Lithuania|
|$12M||19 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$40M||18 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$136M||03 Feb 2022||Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$5M||16 Nov 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$4M||26 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|23 Oct 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||21 Oct 2021||Vilnius, Vilnius County, Lithuania|
|$9M||06 Sep 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
– Fractory is an online metal fabrication platform based in Manchester.
– The company raised €7.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by OTB Ventures, with support from existing investors including Trind Ventures, Superhero Capital, United Angels VC, Startup Wise Guys and Verve Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand its operations internationally and accelerate the development of its technology offering.
– FintechOS is a global technology provider for banks, insurers and other financial services companies.
– The company raised USD60m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Draper Esprit with participation from existing investors Earlybird Digital East, Gapminder Ventures, LAUNCHub Ventures, and OTB Ventures, among others.
– The new funding will be used to expand operations and business reach to target financial institutions in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and North America.
– This includes new offices in the USA, Dubai, and Singapore, along with the addition of 120 new staff members resulting in a 40% increase in overall headcount.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.