This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The Netherlands, Amsterdam
OTB Ventures was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Amsterdam. This investor is located in Europe, The Netherlands.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides OTB Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Wavemaker Partners, True Ventures, Lifeline Ventures and 1 more VC. The fund often co-invests with Earlybird Venture Capital, TDJ Pitango Ventures, Wavemaker Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Target Global, TDJ Pitango Ventures, Salesforce Ventures.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In real terms, this VC performs 23 percentage points more exits than other funds.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. ICEYE, SEGRON, Spaceknow are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Mobile Advertising, Artificial Intelligence. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
The fund was established by Adam Niewinski, Marcin Hejka. Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: otb.net; User name format in descending order of probability: first '_' last, first '.' last, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
22.2% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.