In 2017 was created TDJ Pitango Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Warsaw. The company was established in Europe in Poland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the TDJ Pitango Ventures, startups are often financed by bValue Venture Capital, Startup Wise Guys, Paua Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OTB Ventures, btov Partners, Rheingau Founders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by btov Partners, Rheingau Founders, OTB Ventures.
This organization was formed by Dani Star, Wojciech Fedorowicz. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Poland. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Advertising, Mobile. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline StethoMe, Tylko, CallPage The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
|1confirmation||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Adways Inc.||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Houston Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|JAIC America||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Morgan Stanley Multicultural Innovation Lab||New York, New York, United States|
|NetSPI||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|REDDS Capital||California, Irvine, United States|
|Rexense||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$1M||01 Aug 2021||Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland|
|$25M||23 Mar 2021||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$15M||31 Aug 2020||Shanghai|
|$2M||27 Jul 2020||Poznań, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland|
|$3M||28 Jan 2020||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$12M||10 Dec 2019||Shanghai|
|$260K||30 Nov 2019||Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland|
|$8M||19 Jan 2019||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|01 Jan 2019||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
– Digital-First Tylko Raises €22 Million in Series C as Part of Its Commitment to Set New Standards in the Furniture Industry
– Tylko, the Polish digital-first furniture company, announced today the close of a €22 million Series C round of funding led by Israel-based Pitango Ventures and Finnish Evli Growth Partners.
– Since its creation in 2015, Tylko has served almost 60,000 satisfied customers and shows no signs of slowing down.
– The €22m investment follows a strong year for Tylko, with its unique approach to furniture design generating a 132% increase in sales in 2020 in comparison to previous years.
– The new investment shows confidence in Tylko’s offering of premium design coupled with a user experience that puts the customer in control.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.