In 1974 was created NW Brown Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cambridge.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Infrastructure, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Nujira, Spikes Cavell & Co, Procarta Biosystems For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
The high activity for fund was in 2007. Comparing to the other companies, this NW Brown Ventures performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the NW Brown Ventures, startups are often financed by Simon Murdoch, UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, Iceni Seedcorn Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Midven, Newable Private Investing, London Seed Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Amadeus Capital Partners, UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, Morningside Group.
Funds with similar focus
|AGF Investments||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance||Japan, Tokyo|
|Arcus Capital Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Capital Croissance||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|East River Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Gabriel Communications||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Gangnong Maoyi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Gaohe Chuangtou||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Hongshanhu||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Huddle||Haryana, Haryana, India|
|JHF Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Miami Innovation Fund||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Mulago Foundation||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Natural Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Rainmakers||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Recursive Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Season Two Ventures||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|$631K||06 Jun 2008||England|
Spikes Cavell & Co
|$1M||06 Jul 2007||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||12 Mar 2007||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$938K||19 Oct 2006||United Kingdom, England|
|$7M||01 Aug 2005||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.