In 1996 was created New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Fredericton.
The important activity for fund was in 2003. This New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Anglr, Q1 Labs, Payfirma. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Network Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, Innovation Works. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, BDC Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, BDC Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Alternative Capital Group||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|CapSur Capital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Dyson||Malmesbury, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|Far East Holdings International||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|FdG Associates LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Inventiv Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Itochu-Shokuhin||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|LiteCap||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Mindful Partners||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|Modjule||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Nykredit A/S||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Re-sources Capital||France, Normandy, Rouen|
|Shangmo Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Wieden + Kennedy||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Wishcompany||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$3M||09 Jul 2018||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$13M||27 May 2015||British Columbia|
|$9M||01 Jan 2007||Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||30 Jun 2004||Massachusetts, United States|
|$14M||17 Nov 2003||Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||20 Jan 2003||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.