Neva Finventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in Europe in Italy. Neva Finventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the Turin.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Neva Finventures, startups are often financed by b-ventures, Gruppo Bertoldi, Shawbrook Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intesa Sanpaolo, Westpac, Wells Fargo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NIBC Bank N.V., Shawbrook Bank, Prime Ventures.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight R3, Yolo Insurance, MatiPay. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Small and Medium Businesses. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Italy. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|African Rainbow Capital||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Bushiroad Music||Japan, Tokyo|
|Canadian Science and Technology Growth Fund||Canada, London, Ontario|
|Edward P. Bass Group||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Endeavor||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|FRONTIER Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|HCAP Partners||California, San Diego, United States|
|KMS Technology||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|NHN Entertainment Corp||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|Plutus Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Raptor Consumer Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|River Head Capital||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|Sowefund||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Synergetic Innovation Fund Management||China, Hunan, Nanshan|
|$8M||09 Oct 2019||Apulia|
|26 Jun 2019||Lombardy|
|$4M||01 Oct 2018||England|
|11 Jul 2017||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.