This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Neva Finventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2016. The primary office of this VC is located in Turin. This investor is located in Europe, Italy. Neva Finventures is a CVC subsidiary of a larger organisation.
The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. R3, Yolo Insurance, MatiPay are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Italy. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are FinTech, Small and Medium Businesses. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 47 percentage points more exits than other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 8-9 others. Along with Neva Finventures, start-ups are often financed by b-ventures, Gruppo Bertoldi, Shawbrook Bank. The most common co-investors for the fund are Intesa Sanpaolo, Westpac, Wells Fargo. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by NIBC Bank N.V., Shawbrook Bank, Prime Ventures.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: nevaventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.