This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Intesa Sanpaolo is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Torino. The fund is located in Italy, Europe.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Italy. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Telecommunications, Mobile. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. R3, Oval Money, ELSE Corp are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Besides Intesa Sanpaolo, start-ups are typically funded by Prima Industrie, Ersel Asset Management, 360 Capital Partners and 3 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Neva Finventures, Natixis, Commerzbank. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Neva Finventures, Gruppo Bertoldi, European Investment Bank (EIB).
In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has the average number of exits. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Intesa Sanpaolo is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Intesa Sanpaolo is involved in 19 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 19.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: intesasanpaolo.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, last, first_initial last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
66.7% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.