Intesa Sanpaolo appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Torino. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Italy.
The overall number of key employees were 19.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Intesa Sanpaolo, startups are often financed by Prima Industrie, Ersel Asset Management, 360 Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Neva Finventures, Natixis, Commerzbank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Neva Finventures, Gruppo Bertoldi, European Investment Bank (EIB).
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight R3, Oval Money, ELSE Corp. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Italy. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Mobile.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Intesa Sanpaolo is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Intesa Sanpaolo works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|B&C Innovation Investments||Austria, Vienna|
|Capital Cell||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Creditreform AG||Germany, Neuss, North Rhine-Westphalia|
|Ellen Digital Ventures||Burbank, California, United States|
|Fuyu (Shanghai) Investment Management||-|
|Ibex Investors||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|IdeaEdge Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Lang Sheng Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Lend Lease Ventures||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|REAL WORLD||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|SCI investments||Oaks, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Sistema JSFC||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$6B||02 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$160M||18 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||15 May 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
Adani Green Energy
|$284M||21 Mar 2022||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|$54M||14 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$762M||27 Dec 2021||Doha, Qatar|
Green Arrow Capital
|$37M||24 Nov 2021||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$9M||10 Nov 2021||Glendale, California, United States|
|$700M||28 Oct 2021||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.