Ferst Capital Partners - FCP is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Montru00e9al.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 or 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Service Industry, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CoPower, Mylo, Mylo. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Ferst Capital Partners - FCP, startups are often financed by Desjardins Venture Capital, TandemLaunch, Robert Raich. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Desjardins Venture Capital, TandemLaunch, Robert Raich. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Desjardins Venture Capital, Scott Lake, Robert Raich.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Ferst Capital Partners - FCP performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
Funds with similar focus
|Asia Pacific Internet Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Banca Ifis||Italy, Mestre, Veneto|
|Beijing Xinshengdai Shuzi Meiti Jishu||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Blue Bottle Coffee||California, Oakland, United States|
|China Summit Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Clover Wolf and Clover Alpha||-|
|Cor Group||Finland, North Ostrobothnia, Oulu|
|Escher||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Finn Evdemon Capital Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Invia.cz||Czechia, Prague, Prague|
|Killik & Co||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Redcliffe Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Robeco Private Equity||-|
|Station12||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Community Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Weipinhui||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Wonderful Dawn Holdings Limited||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$3M||06 Aug 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$7M||05 Nov 2019||Quebec|
|$6M||24 Sep 2019||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||23 May 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||09 Jan 2018||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||17 Oct 2017||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$2M||31 Jul 2017||Montreal, Quebec|
|$596K||23 May 2017||Montreal, Quebec|
|$1M||29 Nov 2016||Canada, Ontario|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.