|$6M||06 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|15 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$1M||30 Oct 2020||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$1M||22 Jul 2020||Scotland|
|24 Apr 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|01 Apr 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|31 Jan 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$1M||01 Nov 2019||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$35K||09 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
– Mobius Labs, a Berlin-based computer vision training platform, raised €5.2m funding.
– The round was led by Ventech VC and joined by Atlantic Labs, APEX Ventures, Space Capital, Lunar Ventures plus some additional angel investors.
– The startup offers an SDK that lets the user create custom computer vision models fed with a little of their own training data — as an alternative to off-the-shelf tools which may not have the required specificity for a particular use-case.
– It also flags a ‘no code’ focus, saying its tech has been designed with a non-technical user in mind.
– Mobius Labs — which was founded back in 2018 — now has 30 customers using its tools for a range of use cases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.