This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The VC's location is in Asia, South Korea. The main office of this VC is situated in Seoul.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. Besides this, the fund also invested in 4 other countries. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are swIDch, Kongdoo Company, WADIZ. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified SaaS, Security. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2004. In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. When Stic Investment invests, the average start-up valuation is 50-100 millions dollars. Stic Investment participates, on average, in 15 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 12.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Aside from Stic Investment, start-ups are often funded by Mobius Venture Capital, Blueprint Ventures, Advanced Technology Ventures. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Korea Investment Partners, Wooshin Venture Investment Corp., Walden International. The investors in the following rounds are usually Wooshin Venture Investment Corp., STIC Ventures, Aju IB Investment.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.6 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.