In 1998 was created Seoul Business Agency, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Asia in South Korea. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Seoul.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Seoul Business Agency the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zikto. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Insurance, Big Data.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Seoul Business Agency, startups are often financed by NEOPLY, Small and Medium Business Administration, Lotte Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Startupbootcamp, Korea Technology Finance Corporation, IBK Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by KEB Hana Bank.
|BMW Innovation Lab||Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Break Trail Ventures||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|China Orient Asset Management (International) Holding||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Draper Athena||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Essar Communications Holdings||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Forum Equity Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Huaxing Jinhui Ziben Guanli||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lightspeed India Partners||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Maxula Seed Fund||Gabès, Tunis, Tunisia|
|Nomura International||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Novotech Investments||Newcastle upon Tyne, North East, United Kingdom|
|Praxis Capital Partners||-|
|Stone Ventures||United Kingdom, Worcester, Worcestershire|
|Wincove||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|XPV Water Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|$93K||01 Feb 2019||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$87K||26 Dec 2017||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.