Lockheed Martin appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1995. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Bethesda.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Lockheed Martin, startups are often financed by Uncork Capital, Sand Hill Angels, Lux Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Volvo Group Venture Capital, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank, Spark Capital, NGP Capital.
Besides them, we counted 23 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tempo Automation, Peloton Technology, Vnomics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Automotive, Enterprise Software.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Lockheed Martin performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Credit Mutuel Arkea||Bretagne, France, Le Relecq-kerhuon|
|Danish Ministry of Environment and Food||-|
|Dayiwang||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Estag Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Liberty Technologies, Inc.||Liberty, Missouri, United States|
|MAA Group||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Merlin Biomed||New York, New York, United States|
|PerformanceEdge Partners||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Phoebus||China, Minhang, Shanghai|
|Radian Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Sapient Capital Management||United States, Wilson, Wyoming|
|Shoreline Venture Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Spring Marketing Capital||-|
|Venture Management Associates||California, United States, Ventura|
|Winnipeg Capital||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$100M||31 Oct 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$50M||28 Mar 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$28M||21 Oct 2021||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|$19M||09 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$80M||06 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||16 Jun 2020||Maryland, United States|
A. James Clark School of Engineering
|$3M||04 Sep 2019||Maryland, United States|
|22 Jul 2019||California, United States|
|$45M||14 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Latent AI, a now three-year-old, Menlo Park, Ca.-based startup, just closed on $19m in Series A funding in a round co-led by Future Ventures and Blackhorn Ventures, with participation from Booz Allen, Lockheed Martin, 40 North Ventures, and Autotech Ventures.
– The company has now raised $22.5m altogether.
– Lightmatter is a leader in photonic computing.
– The company raised $80m in Series B funding.
– Viking Global Investors led the round with participation from GV (formerly Google Ventures), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Lockheed Martin, Matrix Partners, SIP Global Partners, Spark Capital, and several others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.