Volvo Group Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Gothenburg. The company was established in Europe in Sweden. Volvo Group Venture Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Volvo Group Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Sand Hill Angels, Emerald Technology Ventures, Morado Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Midroc New Technology, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Sand Hill Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Motors Ventures, NGP Capital, Morado Ventures.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Volvo Group Venture Capital works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Peloton Technology, RidePal, Momentum Dynamics Corp. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Market Research, Transportation. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|42CAP||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Arches Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ARGO Group International||Delaware, Newark, United States|
|Boynton Angels||Massachusetts, United States, Westborough|
|Chamberlain Investments||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Hongji Bike||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Jike Xueyuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lightview Capital||New Jersey, Summit, United States|
|Pertinence Invest||France, Rhone-Alpes, Villeurbanne|
|Qianhai Huaye Touzi||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Scopely||California, Culver City, United States|
|Tenfore Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|TOM Group Limited||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Wuhan Sanxin Touzi||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|$1B||04 Nov 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$32M||01 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$26M||24 Aug 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$100M||24 Mar 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|19 Mar 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$113M||01 Dec 2020||California, United States|
|17 Nov 2020||Västra Götaland County|
|09 Dec 2019||California, United States|
|05 Dec 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Foretellix announced a $32m Series B funding round, bringing its total raised capital to over $50m.
– The round was led by MoreTech Ventures with participation from several strategic investors, including Volvo Group Venture Capital, Nationwide and Japan-Israel High Tech Ventures. In addition, all series A investors, including 83North Ventures, Jump Capital, OurCrowd and NextGear participated in this new investment round.
– Foretellix was founded in 2018 by a team of verification and validation pioneers with a mission to make automated driving systems safe and efficient.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.